Contenidos teóricos y prácticos de la asignatura
1. Topic I: The Basics of English Grammar: A Reminder
1.1 Grammar Categories: Multiple Membership.
1.2 Hand Tools. Properties and Shapes. The Basic Features of Buildings: Types, Styles, Forms.
2. Topic 2: Main Morphological Features (i)
2.1 Verb Tenses. Negatives, Questions, Imperatives and Affirmatives. Auxiliaries. Main Modals and Pragmatic Uses.
2.2 Power Tools. Parts of a House: Distribution, Environment, Location. The Job of an Architectural Technologist.
3. Topic 3: Main Morphological Features (ii)
3.1 (Mass/ Count) Nouns. Plurals and Saxon Genitive.
3.2 Power Tools and Fasteners. Actions in Sequence. Building Stages & Techniques.
4. Topic 4: Main Morphological Features (iii)
4.1 Adjectives. Simple and Double Comparatives. Superlatives.
4. 2 Workplace Equipment: Safety and Risk Protocols. Basic Means at Work. Basic Actions.
5. Topic 5: Other Grammatical Categories in Use.
5.1 Articles, Adverbs and Prepositions.
5.2 Basic Math. Decimal, Fractions, and Percents.
6. Topic 6: The Passive Voice
6.1 Form and Use. Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Passives.
7. Topic 7: Types of Questions
7.1 Direct, Tags and Embedded.
7.2 Basic Materials. Properties and Dimensions. Site Communication. Parts of a Residence / Commercial Building.