The Office of International Relations is linked to the Vice-Rectorate of Internationalization, which manages the organization of administrative processes involved in international mobility programs and development and co-operation programs.
- Head of Section of International Relations Office
- Sonia Calvo González
Services available to users
- We process work contracts that fall under Erasmus+.
- We prepare and monitor international conventions governing education, culture and science.
- We arrange accomodation for academic and teaching staff and students coming from outside the EU who are participating in mobility or co-operation programs.
- We act as a bridge between the financial entities or collaborators of mobility programs and the Vice-Rectorate of Internationalization.
- We issue certificates for participating in mobility programs for any member of the University community.
- We draft invitation letters for academic and research staff (PDI), and administration and service staff (PAS) from outside the EU.
- We manage current co-operation programs.
- We manage anouncements of grants and financial aid relating to international relations.
- We manage calls for co-operation programs and mobility programs.
- We provide information and advice to academic and research staff, as well as undergraduate and postgraudate students about all aspects of co-operation programs and mobility programs.