The international projects unit supports the ULL researchers to increase their financial resources by international project grants. In particular, we are focused but not limited to the H2020 and Interreg programs of the European Commission. We provide guidelines for project development by performing the following activities:
- Analysis of R+D+i lines and matching to the most suitable H2020 funding scheme. Analysis of project development stage according to international references (TRL)
- Advisory role for researchers in the selection of ideas to prioritise submission to excellence-related calls (ex. ERCs, MSCAs) and/or market-oriented calls (RIA&IA actions, ERANETs).
- To provide strategic guidelines for project writing, editing, budget design and administrative procedures
- As to collaborative projects, we support for Consortia development by linking ULL projects with innovative SMEs and by building functional relationships with other R+D centres, Public Institutions and Management centres
- We manage specific and massive presentation of proposals, performing the selection and supervision of consultancy services when proceed
International Competitive Projects
National Competitive Projects