Open-source Software Office
The Open-source Software Office was first set up in the beginning of 2005 by members of the Universidad de La Laguna’s community to promote the use of open-source software and the principals it adheres to, both inside and outside of the University.
- Director of Open-source Software Office
- Patricio García Báez
Services available to users
- We provide consultation services on how to liberate programs and content.
- We provide consultation services on how to choose open-source software.
- We provide support and installation of GNU/Linux on computers belonging to members of the University community.
- We provide training in the form of courses and workshops.
- We provide up-to- date information and news on events relating to open-source software and its universe.