- Unidad para la Docencia Virtual. Avenida de la Trinidad, 61. Aulario Torre Profesor Agustín Arévalo. Planta 1, ala izquierda. Apartado 456. Código postal 38200. San Cristóbal de La Laguna. S/C de Tenerife
- (+34) 922 31 90 35
- 09:00 to 14:00h. M - F
- 16:30 to 19:00h. M - F
- List of services
- Satisfaction survey
- Complaints & Suggestion Box
Virtual Teaching Unit (UDV)
The Virtual Teaching Unit (UDV) has various lines of action that predominately relate to supporting virtual teaching at the Universidad de La Laguna. It is responsible for managing the Virtual Campus and its virtual environments.
- Secretariat Director (Innovation and Educational Technology)
- Carina Soledad González González
Services available to users
- Actions to integrate ICTs into university teaching: planning and implementing sessions dealing with educational innovation, the quality of teaching, and the use of ICTs in teaching and research activities.
- Observatory: the study, monitoring and evaluation of the virtual teaching used in ULL’s qualifications. Reports and certifications relating to the use of tools managed by the Virtual Training Unit.
- Extension: agreements with external parties to provide services managed by the Virtual Leaning Unit. Organization and participation in events that raise awareness of different ICTs and disseminate information on their uses.
- Production of materials and content: we create didactic materials for the university community that cover the different applications and uses of available ICTs.
- ICT training on-demand: personalised attention and training activities for centres or for teaching staff. This training covers those methodologies considered suitable for use in virtual environments and blended learning. It also covers the use of ICTs. All training is adapted to the needs of each particular individual / case.
- Training: we offer ICT training courses to the entire university community that aim to ensure that the ICT skills of ULL’s academic staff are kept up-to-date and in line with the continuous advancements being made in computing.
- Pedagogical, methodological and organizational support: Information on appropriate methodologies for teaching in blended learning environments, and support in the design and tutoring of virtual courses.
- Technical support, consultation services and management: Information, advice and incident resolution for the ULL’s Virtual Campus and other services offered by the Virtual Teaching Unit.