DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEMS LAB (DDSys)
PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
The Drug Delivery Systems Research Group (DDSys) is a interdisciplinary team located at the Chemical Engineering and Pharmaceutical Technology Department of the School of Pharmacy. The main interests of the group are summarized below:
- Preparation and characterization of micro/nanoparticulated systems for the controlled release of peptide and non-peptide drugs.
- Preparation and characterization of scaffolds and injectable gels for tissue engineering applications.
- Animal model development for the evaluation of bone and cartilage regeneration.
- Preclinical evaluation of drugs.
- Microfluidics for pharmaceutical preparations.